Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Comments

via Wikimedia Commons
Update: After looking at the Known Issues for Blogger page, I have changed my comments settings and hopefully fixed the problem.

Please let me know if you are having trouble leaving comments. One reader has already let me know of a problem with this via the contact form (as well as leaving a thoughtful comment on my previous post). If you have encountered this problem before and know how to solve it, suggestions are appreciated. Many thanks! Pin It

5 comments:

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

test

Unknown said...

seems to work now ;-)

Unknown said...

i should point out (After reading the blogger blog) that i'm posting from Chrome on a Mac, not I.E. anything.

Korinna said...

Thanks everybody. I'm relieved it's working now.